You must complete two tasks:
First:read the text carefully.Are you sure that you understand the general meaning?
Second:answer the questions.Be careful qith your spelling
On Monday Bob usually gets up at six thirty in the morning. Next, he brushes his teeth and takes a shower at seven. Then, he goes to school at eight. Bob usually has breakfast at school. Breakfast is at
nine. Bob usually has lunch at one p.m . After school, Bob goes home and does his homework. After that, he has dinner and watches TV. Finally, he goes to bed at ten p.m.
Answer the following questions:
1. What time does Bob get up on Monday?
2. What does Bob do after he gets up?
3. What times does he go to school?
4. When does Bob have breakfast?
5. What does Bob do at home?
6. What time does he go tobed?_________________________________